What’s In Your Water?

Water is constantly on the move, traveling through soil, city filtration facilities and finally making its way through miles of pipelines into your home. On this journey, it’s easy for contaminants to be introduced back into already treated water, whether it’s from corrosion, leaks or breaks in aging infrastructure. With a water treatment system from The Water Shop you can address the specific taste and quality issues your home’s water may have.

 “I live within the City”

 “We have Well water”

Your water supply is pumped from an aquifer or lake and although it is treated by the city approximately 2% has been treated for in-home use.  The remaining 98% is for industrial or municipal use.  The City may have treated this household water to a very high degree; that meets or exceeds the EPA standards however; it would still need to travel through miles of pipe to reach your home.

Find out more about City Water

There are over 30,000 pesticides that are made from 600 chemical compounds – all potentially ending up in our water supply.Every year millions of gallons of hazardous chemical wastes are dumped into our environment.Our landfills, ponds, pits and lagoons in the U.S. contain some of the most dangerous substances known with the potential of ending up in our water supply.

Find out more about Well Water

The Water Shop can tell you what’s in your water with a free analysis